This years SDL Tridion User Group in Ohio is a wrap. SDL came to present their road map for the Tridion platform. I presented some updates to Alchemy and a number of plugins that are under development.
Here’s some of the highlights from the event:
Arijit Chowdhury – SDL roadmap
Arijit presentedÂ a number of new and future items coming into SDL Tridion:
- Connectors – An absolutely massive range of connectors to integrate the SDL CMS into E-commerce, CRM, DAM, Analytics, Language and Data Management
- A release date for SDL Tridion 9 in mid 2018, with Tridion 10 around the end of 2019
- A number of new data API’s for SDL Tridion 9.
- A Unified Delivery Platform (UDP) to bring together SDL’s Tridion and Knowledge Center tools, to support customer content mash ups.
John Winter (me!) – Alchemy 2017
I presented a number of new features for the Alchemy Plugin Framework and App Store for SDL Tridion:
- The Relocalize and Component Transformer plugins
- The new SDL Tridion Hotfix functionality within Alchemy
- The new Alchemy Blog section as well as updates to the interface to make it even easier to use.
For those that couldn’t make the event, below is a copy of my presentation.